Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

Interval.

Blogging over the last couple of years has been a lot of fun, I am certain that I have achieved what I set out to. I see now as a good time to call it a day and leave things on these thoughts. 

The last 5 seasons have been surreal. Little did I know that October 15th 2010 would be the start of something really special. That 15 minutes of hell, being told to stop playing the game I love was the first of many turning points. Was it a set back, or a change of direction?

To those who have supported the journey in some shape of form, thank you. To the Football Futures Family who have helped me, challenged my thoughts and been amazing companions along the way - you're all heroes. 

I cant ever begin to word how much of an impact Football Futures has had on my life. To say it has changed my life, would be an understatement. The power of the game to develop people is something really special. To now be in a position to support the development of others through the programme which has helped me so much is incredible. 

The pause button has been firmly pressed on blogging, this isn't a stop, but a rest on the way. A time for me to focus on what is important. I'm going to be doing what Miley said, 'Keep on movin', Keep Climbin.' It is all about the climb, the journey, the peaks and troughs which now will become a lot more personal and frequent.. a time which all of these blogged experiences will become my hand book for working life.


Football Futures has inspired me to be me. 



SN




No comments:

Post a Comment